Terms and Conditions
1. Unless otherwise instructed by the client, the driver will travel by the most convenient and expedient route
2. Whilst every care is taken with client’s luggage/property West 1 Executive Ltd regret that it cannot accept responsibility for any loss or damage, irrespective of the circumstance in which the loss or damage occurred.
3. West 1 Executive Ltd reserves the right to refuse travel to any client considered to pose a threat to the health and safety of our drivers or any other clients.
4. Clients are responsible for any damage that they might cause to the interior or exterior of West 1 Executive Ltd’s vehicles and will be billed accordingly for any repair or valeting that may be required. (e.g. interior cleaning of a vehicle will incur the minimum charge for valeting of £150.00)
5. All West 1 Executive Ltd vehicles operate a strict non-smoking policy. Clients are also asked to refrain from eating in our vehicles.
6. West 1 Executive Ltd will not be held responsible for any appointment or flight missed as a result of traffic or road conditions. However drivers will make every possible effort to avoid such situations.
7. All drivers will drive at safe and sensible speeds in accordance with road conditions, traffic and the legal speed limits.
8. West 1 Executive Ltd reserves the right in exceptional circumstances to use sub-contracted services.
9. On public holidays West 1 Executive Ltd reserves the right to apply a surcharge of 50% (with the exception of Christmas Day and New Year’s Eve & Day when a 100% surcharge will be applied) of the standard applicable fare.
10. West 1 Executive Ltd will accept all major credit/debit cards (subject to a surcharge of 6% for each transaction).
11. West 1 Executive Ltd reserve the right to apply the following surcharges in relation to late cancellations:
50% cancellation charge if notified of cancellation within 8 hours of the scheduled appointment
100% cancellation charge if notified of cancellation within 2 hours of scheduled appointment.