- Unless otherwise instructed by the client, the driver will travel by the most convenient and expedient route
- Whilst every care is taken with client’s luggage/property West 1 Executive Ltd regret that it cannot accept responsibility for any loss or damage, irrespective of the circumstance in which the loss or damage occurred.
- West 1 Executive Ltd reserves the right to refuse travel to any client considered to pose a threat to the health and safety of our drivers or any other clients.
- Clients are responsible for any damage that they might cause to the interior or exterior of West 1 Executive Ltd’s vehicles and will be billed accordingly for any repair or valeting that may be required. (e.g. interior cleaning of a vehicle will incur the minimum charge for valeting of £150.00)
- All West 1 Executive Ltd vehicles operate a strict non-smoking policy. Clients are also asked to refrain from eating in our vehicles.
- West 1 Executive Ltd will not be held responsible for any appointment or flight missed as a result of traffic or road conditions. However drivers will make every possible effort to avoid such situations.
- All drivers will drive at safe and sensible speeds in accordance with road conditions, traffic and the legal speed limits.
- West 1 Executive Ltd reserves the right in exceptional circumstances to use sub-contracted services.
- On public holidays West 1 Executive Ltd reserves the right to apply a surcharge of 50% (with the exception of Christmas Day and New Year’s Eve & Day when a 100% surcharge will be applied) of the standard applicable fare.
- West 1 Executive Ltd will accept all major credit/debit cards (subject to a surcharge of 3% for each transaction).
- We accept no responsibility for any items ie. baby seat/child seat that is left with us for storage whilst you are away.
- West 1 Executive Ltd reserve the right to apply the following surcharges in relation to late cancellations:
50% cancellation charge if notified of cancellation within 24 hours of the scheduled appointment
100% cancellation charge if notified of cancellation within 12 hours of scheduled appointment.
Due to a high demand each year, sporting events such as Ascot, Wimbledon, Silverstone etc will incur a 50% cancellation fee if cancelled within 1 week of the event, and 100% if within 24 hours.